Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

setting up my classroom

I am planning on heading to my school bright and early Monday morning in order to get the set up process underway. I have been chosen to be the model pre-k classroom for my district this school year. These are big shoes to fill so I want my classroom to look it's best. I plan on painting the walls and hopefully the bathroom. I also want to paint numbers 1-20 on the floor and paint some built in shelves. Currently my classroom has a life size big bird painted on the wall when you enter my room, also around the top of each wall is a foot and half tall dark blue stripe with badly sponge painted clouds. Some of the clouds aren't even finished. I pent last school year glaring at those ugly walls and I don't plan on doing it again. I will post some before and after pictures. Wish me luck. :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that the Big Bird looks like it has been shot in the head! Oh and the awesome part where the blue stripe dips down.

    ReplyDelete