Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Behavior management



This is a dog I made to use for behavior management in my class. I plan on putting on the back of a shelf unit that will face circle time. Each child will have two paper laminated dog bones with his or her name and picture on them. When someone makes a good choice or is a good helper, etc. he or she can "feed" the dog a bone by putting it in a large dog bowl. The title is "Look Whose been Dog gone good"! I used this two years ago and the kids absolutely loved it! They all wanted to feed the dog a bone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Do they keep the bones in their cubbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I used it before I kept all the bones in a plastic container at circle time. I would tell a child to feed the dog a bone and he or she would have to find the correct bone with their name on it. I didn't use pictures before and may not this year. :)

    ReplyDelete